Apache Kafka Foundation
Apache Kafka Foundation is a two-day hands-on course is designed to help working technology professionals master the essential aspects and operation of Apache Kafka. The course covers all of the key concepts and administrative tasks necessary to deploy and use a production Kafka distributed, partitioned, replicated commit log service. Attendees will become familiar with core Kafka concepts such as topics, producers, consumers, queueing, pub/sub, partitions, and brokers. Hands-on labs will provide practical experience wherein students will install, configure and run their own Kafka system for experimentation. The course will also cover common Kafka use cases and best practices. Attendees will leave with a clear understanding of Apache Kafka and the practical skills necessary to begin using Kafka immediately for a range of production messaging, event, stream and log management tasks.
Note: All prices listed are in United States Dollars ($ USD).
Student Reschedule or Cancellation
- A full refund will be issued for class cancellations made at least 21 calendar days prior to the course start date (first day of class).
- Payment is non-refundable for cancellations or reschedules made within 21 calendar days from the course start date and for no-shows (students who do not attend the class).
- For reschedules made within 21 calendar days from the course start date, students must reschedule immediately for a current, published course, up to a maximum of six months from the original date.
- If the course registration was purchased in conjunction with a promotion or special program, a pro-rated refund will be issued to account for paid services received by the student.
- Notifications for cancellation and reschedules must be provided in writing to RX-M (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Student substitutions are allowed with at least 5 calendar days prior to the class delivery start date, provided the substitute meets the course prerequisites or is approved by RX-M. Substitute students will be bound to the same Terms and Conditions of the original registration.
RX-M Reschedule or Cancellation
RX-M reserves the right to reschedule or cancel training course deliveries. If it is necessary for RX-M to reschedule or cancel a class, a two-week notice is normally provided. RX-M is not responsible for non-refundable travel fees incurred.
If a student cannot attend an alternative course date for an RX-M initiated reschedule or cancellation, a refund will be issued.