Apache Spark Programming
Apache Spark Programming is a two-day hands-on course for data engineers, analysts, architects, software engineers, IT operations and technical managers interested in a thorough, hands-on overview of Apache Spark and SparkSQL. The course covers the core APIs for using Spark; fundamental mechanisms and basic internals of the platform; SQL and other high-level data access tools; as well as Spark’s streaming capabilities and machine learning APIs.
Note: All prices listed are in United States Dollars ($ USD).
Student Reschedule or Cancellation
- A full refund will be issued for class cancellations made at least 21 calendar days prior to the course start date (first day of class).
- Payment is non-refundable for cancellations or reschedules made within 21 calendar days from the course start date and for no-shows (students who do not attend the class).
- For reschedules made within 21 calendar days from the course start date, students must reschedule immediately for a current, published course, up to a maximum of six months from the original date.
- If the course registration was purchased in conjunction with a promotion or special program, a pro-rated refund will be issued to account for paid services received by the student.
- Notifications for cancellation and reschedules must be provided in writing to RX-M (email@example.com).
Student substitutions are allowed with at least 5 calendar days prior to the class delivery start date, provided the substitute meets the course prerequisites or is approved by RX-M. Substitute students will be bound to the same Terms and Conditions of the original registration.
RX-M Reschedule or Cancellation
RX-M reserves the right to reschedule or cancel training course deliveries. If it is necessary for RX-M to reschedule or cancel a class, a two-week notice is normally provided. RX-M is not responsible for non-refundable travel fees incurred.
If a student cannot attend an alternative course date for an RX-M initiated reschedule or cancellation, a refund will be issued.