Kubernetes for Data Scientists with Spark
Kubernetes for Data Scientists is a two-day hands-on course is designed to provide working data scientists and other technology professionals with a comprehensive introduction to Kubernetes and its use in data intensive applications. Attendees will leave with a clear understanding of Kubernetes data processing application design and architecture. Students will gain hands on experience with Kubernetes manifest coding from pod and job basics all the way through advanced topics such as stateful services, volumes, auto scaling and configuration. Skills developed include Pod specification and common analytics and data processing pod design patterns, batch and cron jobs, Spark scheduling, Machine Learning operations and more. Best practices are covered in class and through the hands-on lab exercises accompanying each module. Upon completion of the course, attendees will have the skills and information necessary to begin creating effective application manifests for sophisticated cloud native data science applications.
Note: All prices listed are in United States Dollars ($ USD).
Student Reschedule or Cancellation
- A full refund will be issued for class cancellations made at least 21 calendar days prior to the course start date (first day of class).
- Payment is non-refundable for cancellations or reschedules made within 21 calendar days from the course start date and for no-shows (students who do not attend the class).
- For reschedules made within 21 calendar days from the course start date, students must reschedule immediately for a current, published course, up to a maximum of six months from the original date.
- If the course registration was purchased in conjunction with a promotion or special program, a pro-rated refund will be issued to account for paid services received by the student.
- Notifications for cancellation and reschedules must be provided in writing to RX-M (email@example.com).
Student substitutions are allowed with at least 5 calendar days prior to the class delivery start date, provided the substitute meets the course prerequisites or is approved by RX-M. Substitute students will be bound to the same Terms and Conditions of the original registration.
RX-M Reschedule or Cancellation
RX-M reserves the right to reschedule or cancel training course deliveries. If it is necessary for RX-M to reschedule or cancel a class, a two-week notice is normally provided. RX-M is not responsible for non-refundable travel fees incurred.
If a student cannot attend an alternative course date for an RX-M initiated reschedule or cancellation, a refund will be issued.