Developing Microservices for Kubernetes
Developing Microservices for Kubernetes is designed to provide working developers, DevOps staff and other technology professionals with a comprehensive introduction to the microservice architecture pattern. Attendees will leave with a clear understanding of microservices and their unique benefits, as well as their drawbacks and how to avoid the same. Students will gain hands-on experience working with microservices in several programming languages (Go, Python and NodeJS).
The course covers the benefits of container-based microservice packaging as well as dynamic application management. Attendees will examine various use cases and architecture patterns for microservice-based applications throughout the course, with focused discussion on microservice communications, transactions, and state management. Upon completion of the course, attendees will have the skills and information necessary to begin designing and working with microservice-based applications in a fashion commensurate with industry best practices.
This 5-day course is comprised of:
- Developing Microservices for Cloud Native Environments (3 Days)
- Deploying and Instrumenting Microservices on Kubernetes (2 Days)
Note: Time: 9 AM to 5 PM local time. All prices listed are in United States Dollars ($ USD).
Student Reschedule or Cancellation
- A full refund will be issued for class cancellations made at least 21 calendar days prior to the course start date (first day of class).
- Payment is non-refundable for cancellations or reschedules made within 21 calendar days from the course start date and for no-shows (students who do not attend the class).
- For reschedules made within 21 calendar days from the course start date, students must reschedule immediately for a current, published course, up to a maximum of six months from the original date.
- If the course registration was purchased in conjunction with a promotion or special program, a pro-rated refund will be issued to account for paid services received by the student.
- Notifications for cancellation and reschedules must be provided in writing to RX-M (email@example.com).
Student substitutions are allowed with at least 5 calendar days prior to the class delivery start date, provided the substitute meets the course prerequisites or is approved by RX-M. Substitute students will be bound to the same Terms and Conditions of the original registration.
RX-M Reschedule or Cancellation
RX-M reserves the right to reschedule or cancel training course deliveries. If it is necessary for RX-M to reschedule or cancel a class, a two-week notice is normally provided. RX-M is not responsible for non-refundable travel fees incurred.
If a student cannot attend an alternative course date for an RX-M initiated reschedule or cancellation, a refund will be issued.