for Kubernetes Managed Service and SaaS customers
As Kubernetes becomes increasingly integrated with enterprise solution environments, it has become clear that there is a significant service gap in the upper layers of a complete Kubernetes solution.
Traditional Kubernetes service providers ensure that the Kubernetes, container, networking, and storage systems operate within Service Level Agreements (SLAs) but leave a significant need for support on the consumption side unaddressed. RX-M fills this gap with a market-neutral approach to help organizations manage what their managed service providers don’t.
Services included in Managed Service+™
- Kubernetes application proof of concepts
- Developer experience in design and implementation
- Tailored best practices development
- Infrastructure planning
- Managed service platform extensions (extending support to unsupported features)
- Business process analysis and digital transformation support services
- Assistance with brownfield migrations (from monolithic to microservices)
- Strategy assessment and technology stack evolution
- Software pipeline/process design, development, and best practices
Help your team get over the obstacles and challenges of digital transformation, with our Managed Service Plus™