This two-day hands-on course is designed for participants who are engaged in the design, implementation, and management of DevOps deployment pipelines and toolchains that support Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Testing and Continuous Deployment.
Available for Instructor-Led (ILT) in-person/onsite training or Virtual Instructor-Led training (VILT) delivery; Open Enrollment options may be available.
Who Should Attend
Build Engineers, Enterprise Architects, Information Technology (IT) Managers, Maintenance and Support Staff, Operational and Infrastructure Teams, Project Managers, QA Managers, Release Managers and Engineers, Software Developers, Security Professionals, Testers
What Attendees will learn
This course covers the key benefits of Continuous Delivery including the following: – Increased velocity to assist organizations to respond to market changes rapidly, thus being able to outmaneuver competition – Reduce risk and lower costs while releasing higher quality solutions – Increased productivity and employee morale by having more activities performed by pipelines instead of humans so teams can focus on vision while pipelines do the execution.
The Continuous Delivery Ecosystem Foundation course positions attendees to successfully complete the Continuous Delivery Ecosystem Foundation (CDEF) exam. This course is offered with or without the CDEF exam.
Learning modules include:
- Continuous Delivery (CD) goals, history, terminology, and pipeline
- Microservice design practices
- Continuous Integration (CI) including version control, builds, and remediation
- Tenets and best practices of Continuous Testing (CT)
- Continuous Delivery and Deployment (CD) including packaging, containers, and release
- Continuous Monitoring (CM) including monitoring and analysis infrastructure, process, and apps
- Infrastructure frameworks, infrastructure as code (IaC) and tools
- Security Assurance with DevSecOps
An understanding and knowledge of common DevOps terminology and concepts and related work experience are recommended.